9/22/2009

Spanking the Kitty



OK I admit it, I'm one of those people who go gaga over animals. And yes, I'm partial to the furry ones, and I love sites like Cute Overload, Cute Things Falling Asleep, and I Can Has Cheeseburger. Because, you know what? Animals do the darnedest things.

Well, here's a new one to me. At dinner tonight someone shared about the funny things their cats would do, including one particular cat's apparent fetish for being spanked. Not only that, the cat expressed its pleasure in a very voal manner. It sounded almost too silly to be true, but I was assured I would be sent a video of the cat in action for proof. And here it is: Zoey the Cat enjoying a good spanking, in fact coming around to her people (not her owners since all cats think they own their humans, not the other way around), plopping down on her side, and practically begging for a good spanking.                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment