9/17/2009

New TuneBand Arrives

To continue my story about Grantwood Technology's iPhone TuneBand:

On Monday Grantwood Technology sent me an email to let me know they're sending out the new version of the TuneBand, and asked if they could follow up with me in a few weeks. I replied and let them know yes.

Today the new TuneBand arrived. Pretty fast shipping considering it came from Ohio. Upon first inspection it feels like a more sturdy product - thicker silicone all around, while the stretchy band itself seems to be identical to the previous version.

I will be trying out the new TuneBand within the next few days and follow up with a report.

By the way, they have a pretty good package that includes the TuneBand (silicone skin and armband), screen protector, and Nike+ sensor shoe pouch for a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment