11/19/2009

carrot love

I know this link has been posted on multiple sites, but I just LOVE it, and must share.
































Go to the Magpie Studio web site to learn more about the project - it has a nice environmental message.  What I love also is this pic from the project:


The image of the child feeding the rabbit is all too precious. Seeing this great carrot display, what I would love to see is a continuation of the project, where you release a bunch of rabbits on the carrot rabbit and photo-document or even video-document what happens.

How long would it take for the rabbits to consume the carrots? Do they start on the perimeter and work their way in or do they just jump into the middle and start eating? Do they get distracted by other things around them or does the sight and smell of a field of carrots keep them occupied?

So many questions. I guess I would have to build my own carrot field and find a host of rabbits to find out myself. Maybe some animal behaviorist or rabbit expert might find this an interesting experiment and join in the fun. Oh the possibilities!

[via Magpie Studio]

No comments:

Post a Comment